Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm 16 and getting my licence!


MAY 22, 2008.....This is my mom and I at the Driver's Licence place waiting to get my licence! I already had my test done and passed and was just waiting for my birthday for it to be legal. My mom was a real trooper coming with me, my dad didn't want to acknowledge the fact that I am old enough to drive!

Here I am: waiting as patiently as possible. I was so anxious.

FINALLY! It's mine and it's for real!

I'm headed home to show my dad!

4 comments:

Matt Mueller said...

Soooooo cute gal!! Welcome, I'm looking forward to your blogging. love ya

Galbfam said...

Hey you dont me BUT iam Jordan's sister in law. He talks about you ALL THE STINKING TIME! So just thought id say hello and congrats on the license =)

Cami said...

Love the blog gal! keep it updated so i can keep up with the fun day to day stuff your doing. Love Ya! you're the best!!!

Bree said...

Mer Mer,
What a darling blog gal. Definitely not musty in the least. You are so pretty and I can't believe that you are getting your license. I can still remember helping Christi babysit you and changing your bum. Time flies. I am adding you to my blog buddies so I can keep tabs on you. Tell the family hi. Bree